Friday, July 6, 2012

My first "pin"

So I've been addicted to Pinterest for about four months now. I have turned countless friends and family members into addicts of the site, and yet I have yet to come up with an original "pin" myself. Until now.

Low Fat Oreo Blizzards, people!!!

Who doesn't love going to DQ, especially with 40+ degree humidex readings? Save yourself the added expense, fat and calories. It's so easy and totally satisfying.
















Ingredients:

1/2 c frozen yogurt (PC brand is 100 calories and 2 g fat)
30% less fat Oreos (110 calories, 5.5 g fat)
Directions:
Spoon frozen yogurt into bowl.
Place 3 Oreos into food processor and spin until you reach desired crumbliness.
Put crushed Oreos into bowl.
Smash together.
You can do this with any toppings so get creative (I've had great results with M&M’s as well).
Enjoy.
Ssy
(@ssyreebs)

****************************************************************
Compare:
1 mini OREO Blizzard (195 grams) = 380 calories, 14 g fat
Nutritional Info Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment