Wednesday, August 11, 2010

To: Our Burglar

An open letter to the loser who broke into my car and stole my kids’ dvd player, their favourite movie, our GPS and all the change, minus the pennies you so thoughtfully (and creepily) left behind.
Dear Scumbag Loser,
Who do you think you are, anyway? What gives you the right to prowl MY neighbourhood, checking for  (accidentally) unlocked car doors and then stealing from them as YOU see fit.
I understand that the warped logic may go something like, if they could afford it once, they can afford it again. But that’s not the point. That was OUR stuff. OUR hard-earned money bought those things. That's why WE work – to BUY things that make OUR lives simpler.
You are a loser who seems to feel entitled to anything you can scam from innocent , sleeping, bystanders. It’s abhorrent, what you do and you know it. So why do it? Is it to pay for your loser-drug habits? Are you, like, a 14-year-old loser brat who is craving mommy and daddy’s attention? It can’t be to supplement a normal, respectable job that you could most likely land if you took the time to stop stealing from strangers in the middle of the night…
For the record, next time you rifle through my change and take only the silver and leave behind the pennies, you might as well take my chapstick, the open tub of gum and my re-useable coffee cup since I certainly don’t want to touch anything your loser hands may have touched.
You disgust me. Get a job. Get a real life. Make a difference.
Ssy

originally posted: 1:16 PM - 2008-OCT-20

No comments:

Post a Comment